Friday, May 9, 2008

poem

Just wanna share a poem that I compose from a friend that means a lot to me when I was with my medic group ttm2 entitled 'summer love'
 

It was a bright morning,
The light shines through my eyes,

As pretty as a picture today it was,

Class runs as usual,

Like yesterday and the day before

Teacher was explaining,
but my mind was flying,

A thousand miles away,
Half towards cafetaria,
A quater I left back in hostel,
A commen feel, A student for real

As my eyes staring,
Some was sleeping,
Half was laughing,
But a group pays their attention,

An attention without concentration...I guess,
Hmm..my brains wonder,
Wondering when she'll stop

Tik,Tok,Tik,
Times crawl,
Like a snail it shall,
My stomach sings,
Of that creak sound it brings,
Few more seconds class will end,
a second that felt like a minute,
a minute for an an hour..long as it could be


It's time !
As she'd stopped babbling,
Students cynically smiling,
no more pretending, no more acting,

But as time passes by,
Like the bud of springs it'll fly by,
Like a child matured in a mother's eye,
So as friends when it's time to say goodbye,
That precious moments will still be remembered,
Because we are bonded fully hearted,
Of what we called Summer Love

original poem : yuzrin
new composition : mu'adz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home