Thursday, May 8, 2008

~ word as a start



in the name of god the almighty,

alhamdulillah my aim to create my own blog have finally come true..
it takes me several years before I decided to do so,I've been thinking that it's time for me to get out of my own shadow and started to write things for real..I've been thinking for several names and finally adzzuss.blogspot.com was chosen,maybe in times to come I'll change it to a new one
well in mean time I've just completed my one year matriculation
(sitting for the finals in mei..huh!!) a very tense moment indeed,
now I'm free at last..waiting for my result to practice medicine in
6 years time..so best of luck for me and pray for the best

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Khazinatul_Asrar said...

salam~
aiwah.da berblog..keep on writing!~
huh,cuak tggu result..sama2 doakan kejayaan ~ameen

salam musim panas dr bumi ambiya'~
huhu

May 22, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home