Monday, September 22, 2008

. time for change .



Alhamdulillah (praise and grateful to Allah),
it is for Him we still live and it is for Him that I'm
about to enter a new chapter in my life,


'' Unto those who are bent on denying the truth the
life of this world [alone] seems goodly; hence, they
scoff at those who have attained to faith: but they
who are conscious of God shall be above them on
Resurrection Day. And God grants sustenance unto
whom He wills, beyond all reckoning.
''
(2:212)

Indeed this rezeki was far beyond my imagination
and I am speechless,(referring to my SPM result)
studying overseas specifically pre medicine had never
crossed my mind. I recalled upon my matriculation days,
(frankly, doing matriculation in USIM is one of the
best moment in my life !). After my 1st semester exam,
(with the result which I could declare better than my SPM,okla)
I tried to gain a place in universities abroad, and
suddenly Ireland kept on haunting my mind (haha),
to my expectation RCSI suits my requirement
(note: I never knew about RCSI previously).
Never underestimate the power of du'a and prayers, even
when not performing my prayers, I kept on looking up in
the sky (as USIM,nilai is located near to KLIA) as every
aeroplane flew by, I hope that one day, I would be the one
who'll be boarding those planes. Alhamdulillah my du'a were
answered by ALLAH the Almighty, in 13th of march 2008,
I received a phone call confirming my interview with RCSI
representative will be held the next day,14th of march
(igt psl harijadi kwn)..
owh I had to prepare my personal statement (P.S)
before the call for the interview and it took me nearly a month+
to complete my P.S and had it to be reviewed by both my parents.
Nearly 3 months now, as I've been offered a place pursuing my
pre medicine(more likely foundation), and I'm preparing myself,
my new chapter in one of the prestigous university in Europe
that I would have never dreamt off.
alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah

this rezeki as big as it had yet happened to me,
it really needs a bigger sacrifice in advance

'' verily, with every hardship comes ease! ''
(94:6)

therfore, it's TIME FOR CHANGE !

abah & ummi, thank you for being so supportive
and understanding and help me through this
moment ! , to my siblings,teachers & friends
you've been outstanding for me

* a true story based on true experience from
the author himself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home