Sunday, December 7, 2008

presentation


Bismillah,
sharing few pictures from
my group presentation recently.
the presentation was about
' Smoking: all done and dusted '
based on the article published by bmj
and it is one of the assignments given
in my course module.
There were 9 of us and I volunteered
myself along with 2 of my group members
khadija (kuwait) maria (half cuban n russian)
to deliver the presentation in front of
the examiners and my friends.








it was a good experience for me and my group members
throughout this entire group project starting
from organizing the meeting,searching for materials,
etc


below is the comment from the lecturer for our group

These are personal comments and do not reflect the
opinion of the examiners.Firstly, well done on the
introduction. It was very impressive. The most
memorable presentations are those
that start with something you remember.The
timeline slide was also good idea...it was clear
and easy to understand.. Indeed, the mixture of
images, graphs and text worked very well.
I liked it a lot.You also seemed to attract the most
photographers while you spoke!!Well done again.


Eid Mubarak!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home