Monday, January 19, 2009

.a special post.

a quick break,



writing this post specially for
my beloved ummi
happy birthday 19/01
breithlá shona dhuit
(breh-law-hun-a-ghwitch)
I pray for your health,
thank you for being the best mum for me,
I just can't find the right word to describe you
coz you'r so special to me..
You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You'll always be you always will be the girl In my life for all times
Ummi,
p/s pic of yusof n safwa in their new jeep..hmm
mcmni dpt lesen kereta lg cpt kot..
cik sayba pon kalah hehehee
yusof has just started school, he wakes up early now
haha can't imagine how klong's family n bibik handling his
ragam (xigt dlm BI ape)..taking a bath,brushing his teeth
be a good boy now, tkt nnt dkt school jd hero
.:family mode:.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home