Sunday, March 28, 2010

.Spring break.

Bismillah, 
hmm haven't write anything for a while, astaghfirullah 
totally my weakness,  I've made promises which I barely kept, 
only Allah knows how I'll be judge upon that, 
astaghfirullah..promises that I made to my fellow friends,close persons,etc
I know sorry is merely a word where some people say but they 
don't actually meant it, but I do 
to be honest, few things I encountered during the past few weeks,
trials & tribulation, but I accept the fact 
that we are muslims, and by the syahadah that we made,
we will be tested day by day..
make du'a inshaAllah

~ you gain strength, courage, confidence in every 
experience you  stop to look fear in the face ~ 

p/s spring break for 2 weeks, just attended IMAM medical symposium


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home