Sunday, January 25, 2009

next eire

salam to all,
alhamdulillah, I've done wth my exams
hopefully we passed all the modules, it's really crazy
to think how th word EXAM can affect ones life..
I'm sure we've tried our best and now what we can do
is to pray and set new goals for th upcoming semester



My plan for a tour de ireland during th semester break had to
be postponed due to unproper plans, but I managed
to go to galway lst weekend for an event
NEXT Eire '09 - a nasyeed competition, fundraise for gaza,
although I was told in th midst of my exam
abt this event, tis not untill th lst day of registration my friend
and I (2 of us) decided to enter th competition to
represent our college..we sang 2 songs
permataku-mirwana n amrullah-bro mu'adz
surprisingly, we won th first place! alhamdulillah
bro izzat frm mirwana n ust erfino were th judges
for th event n both sang as well
honestly, I'd say my perfomance was not tht good,
I was way too nervous, but faheem (guitarist)
played both songs well, we had 2 days of practice
thnk you to hadi nordin for permatku chords, n
munaim nordin for publishing th chords in his blog
however I didn't spent much time in galway,
after th event we just head to th city centre before
went bck to dublin..so nxt time insyaAllah, I'll have
a tour in galway (gaillimhe), such a peaceful n
quiet countryside


(yusof playing kite,da pndai ye)

owh yeah, I received good news frm malaysia ,
(moga dipermudahkan urusan,)
thnk you to abah n ummi for tht,
n today I just applied my pps no which will
allow me to work in ireland
waiting for more pics frm abah of th 3 siblings
well tis gonna be 4 soon..
click here 4 more pic
click here 4 da report on next
comment from bro izzat
For 7th note: This was one of the reasons I'm
afraid of being a judge, despite being open to criticism,
there could be someone out there who
could sing my song better than me. What else could I comment?
It's a good show, well done! and keep it up...
Hope to see you soon...and Congratulations!
I just want to make something clear, not because 7th note sang
my song they did won the first place, because the marks was 60%
from the judges and 40% from the audience. Anyway, congratulations
to all the winners and well done to all the committees for this great event

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home